counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Disparities in Social Ethics

If I told you a grown man openly peed in his pants, in front of his friends (and not in a male toilet) without so much as batting an eyelid, you would probably come to to the conclusion that there is something seriously wrong with this man. However, if I told you that he did this when they were all 6 feet underwater in the ocean, you might just nod your heads in understanding and even snicker a little. While having to "go" underwater in the cold, it does present an interesting opportunity. Who's the guy who stole your girl? Swim right up to him, do what you gotta do, and he'll be none the wiser. Who's the buddy that you absolutely must diss (pardon the pun)? Well, I'll leave the rest to your imagination. And if you want to absolutely horrify the person you're dissing, why not have an extra dose of multivitamins to give your pee that cool fluorescent yellow? Having said all that, it is noted that this "peeing revenge" is only popular among the guys. Why? Maybe because they're from Mars. How do I know guys do this? From my godbrother who just returned from a diving trip. So while they diss each other out in the open sea, I'm using my blog to do the same to them... *smile*

Say Hi to my godbrother...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com