counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Offbeat Sashimi

I love raw fish more than anybody else - salmon, swordfish, tuna, octopus, scallops, and even jellyfish. Whale sperm is out of my league though I think the Japanese have invented a sashimi dish that even outdoes the life capsule of the largest mammal in the sea - Frog sashimi. What's so outstanding about frog sashimi? It's got to do with part of the frog anatomy that happens to be moving while you're chomping on it. Check it out here

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I think there needs to be a dictionary of how to spell expressions for "Oh, I don't really care for that at all" (but about 1000 times more adamant than that). The frog thing has to be the most non-appetizing thing I have seen in a very long time! It's put me right off my tadpole stew!

1:37 PM, June 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com