counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Stand up comedian - online?

A colleague commented to me that I am really funny online, and that I should be a stand up comedian - but only online. Somehow, moi the real person does not come across as someone with a sense of humor. Her advise was for me to get over myself, and just be my natural funny self in person. It was an interesting comment, particularly since I've just returned from a church camp and remarks had been passed about me being a straight "no-nonsense" person such that I intimidate others. Maybe I should get that "big hair" 'do that my stylist has been promising me. People would then know that I'd need to have a sense of humor to wear THAT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com