counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Temperaments

I suspect I'm having PMS. Why? I was all chirpy and happy to the point of being irritating until today. Suddenly my co-participants who had been so charming and intriguing turned to noisy monsters who talked too much and asked too many questions. I was grumpy, impatient, and had thought attacks.

Something I learned at my orientation - thought attacks are those unhappy, nasty thoughts that pop into your head. Attack thoughts is how you will approach these nasty thoughts that pop into your head, and how you get rid of them. The most damaging thought attacks may not necessarily be toward someone else. They are more dangerous when directed at yourself, with all fingers of blame and guilt pointing in your direction.

Well, what confirmed it was on my way home, I clicked my iPod wheel to an album of melancholic, soppy Chinese songs. And for no reason at all, I started thinking about my ex. I DEFINITELY know that its an imablance of my hormones after that. The upside of it? I can plan mean pranks on my co-participants at the orientation tomorrow without feeling any shred of guilt... *grin* (goes to bed happy).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com