counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Horse Riding in Nepal

Received a couple of invitations to join an exchange program to Japan or go horse back riding in Nepal. While the former sounds really dreamy (I've been wanting to go Japan for ages!!), and we get to stay in the houses of the locals there, its where Dell laptops explode. Plus the fact that the trip costs twice that for the Nepal trip.

So I took a (more) scrutinising look at the Nepal trip. It sounds awesome. The upside? The cost includes 4 weeks training of horse riding. Is that a good deal or what???

Again, I wish they had a poll feature here. Do I go sashay with the Geishas or horseback riding along the Nepal mountain range? Anybody keen to join me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com