counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

No more bounced emails!

A reminder email to my room mate from church camp (with attached pics from my friend) resulted in an email with the pics she owed me. Being the considerate person that she is, she did not want to flood my mailbox with a large file. Or have it bounce back to her.

So what do you do when you have digital family photos or vacation photos to distribute but would inadvertently crash their mailbox, or bounce back to you? Well, besides getting them to sign up for a larger mailbox or getting an FTP account, here's a solution that is FREE and that WORKS.

yousendit.com - while the name may not be imaginative, it certainly does the trick. I downloaded my (zipped) 2.5 MB of photos fuss free, and without any need to login.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com