counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Significant Dreams

One interesting fact about me is from time to time, I wake up remembering every vivid detail of a dream. That is when I know that there is something significant about that dream. I don't take them too seriously, but pay them enough attention to benefit from their messages. Call it a result of my subconscious spilling into my dreams or God's way of getting my attention since I ignore him so much during the day. Once interpreted, they have brought personal revelation and provided answers that have brought peace or given direction to life decisions.

Well, I had a truly unique dream a few days ago that I'm still trying to decipher. It had something to do with a girl fight between myself and a boss' secretary. We were locked in an embrace, trying to pull each other's hair out. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't grab her and vice versa. Neither could I twist myself out of the deadlock. There was an attempt by other colleagues to separate us and resolve the fight. Unsuccessful, one of them suggested that I talk to my boss since the secretary had maligned my character and was gleeful about it. Taking her advice, I went up to look for both my bosses only to discover that not only were they not around, their offices were under renovation. At this point, I woke up feeling indignant and lost.

I have an idea about what this dream is about, but have not fully figured out its interpretation. However, it did send a very clear message - I definitely need to get a life. When your workplace starts invading your dreams, its time to take a hard look at your priorities. Its time for me to adjust that low score I got for life balance...

2 Comments:

Blogger yasser said...

well dont take the dream too seriously either though

11:57 PM, July 03, 2006

 
Blogger Purple Sea Urchin said...

I think I'm just having a hard time getting hold of a time to meet my bosses since they fly so much. Hence the fight with the secretary - a tussle with their schedules. However, the good thing that's happening though they're away - their offices are under renovation. Means that I am looking forward to improvements in our company. ;)

9:17 AM, July 04, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com