counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Monday, August 07, 2006

A Crabby Situation

I had dinner at the same coffee shop where the frogs were. I wanted to see if Charlie (aka the frog staring at me out of his left eye) was still around. It was only today that I realised there was another cage of live crabs with pincers tied to their bodies with ropes sitting on top of the frogs' cage. It was depressing. I looked over and lady boss was still perfecting her wax museum look. I was both jealous and overcome with fear at the same time. Jealousy that she had the luxury of sitting there with nothing to think about. And afraid for myself at how possible it was for someone to live their lives with nothing on their minds... *shivers*

Well, I have to get back to my work. A global newsletter needs a proposal for my meeting with the sales director whom I'm interviewing for his input. Do keep me updated on what I missed in your lives while I'm living mine out through work emails...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com