counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What's my Login Again?

Greetings. This is my first login after 10 days of non-activity. Feels like a year though! Life has been busy - and I mean being in 2 meetings at the same time, having conversations with up to 4 people at one time in various forms, and running 4 time sensitive projects all at the same time...

But that is probably starting to sound tired to all of you out there, so I'll get on to what I want to say in this entry. Believe it or not, I actually forgot my login! I happily got my browser to knock on blogger's doors but blogger won't let me in without an ID. Same feeling as when you're trying to get into some hip nightclub in town but can't get in because you're not one of the "elite" patrons.

I froze, panicked, and went blank. Then it suddenly all came back to me in that instant. Now I understand why people with amnesia are so miserable. You can sense that you are on the tip of remembering something so important to you, to the point where you feel you've lost a large part of your life. Yet your memory betrays you in that it simply won't cooperate by telling you what you need to know.

But enough of the drama. I'm glad I'm in. Lesson No. 1 (and thankfully that I did something right) - always associate your login ID with the name of your blog. Yes, the association technique for memory recall works. This entry is proof of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com