counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Mac Keyboard

I was out window shopping with a girlfriend and being iPod owners, we decided to browse the Apple shop at Heeren before going for dinner. While we were there, We walked past two girls playing the song of a popular tv serial and saw that it was a piano keyboard hooked to a mac machine and two speakers.

Out of curiosity, I returned to the keyboard after browsing through the rest of the apple store. We tested the different sounds, beats and functions on the keyboard. It was almost as if we were holding our own mini concert. I was totally blown by the sound quality and the number of things I could do on that keyboard. To top it off, the price wasn't too bad. I'm definitely going back for a second look and won't be surprised if I decide to buy it once my new place is ready :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com