counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Multitasker Meets Her Match

So I pride myself on the ability to multitask - I can perform up to 3 activities at the same time.

Example 1: I watch tele, eat and talk on the phone.
Example 2: I watch tele, blog and have an IM conversation.
Example 3: I am on IM, having a phone meeting and clearing my email box.

Oh, and my personal best: Having lunch, holding a phone meeting, replying an email, attending an IM conversation, and doing text messaging.

Last weekend, I met my match. While all my multitasking were done at my task, the new guy in my small group did it in a Karaoke room. An Australian born Chinese, he's in Singapore for a year and is a trained Physiotherapist. Last weekened, he invited me to join a bunch of friends for karaoke and I called my girlfriend along. Ended up, he gave all the gals (except me!) a good therapeutic massage in the karaoke room, while choosing songs, listening to other people sing, and singing along. He wins hands down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com