counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Fremantle Buys

Like I said, I did some shopping at Fremantle. On my shopping list was to get knick knacks for my modernish Bohemian abode to make it feel more authentic, cosy and "lived in".

The moment I saw Freddie, I knew he was the perfect Bohemian knick knack addition. Don't you think? Doesn't he just look like a Freddie?!
















I also saw something that I knew my niece would love. Problem is, my niece takes after me a lot - we both like the same colors and the same toys and gizmos fascinate us. So my niece's gift ended being my new toy... Isn't it amazing? What is it? It's a clay toy that allows you to mould it into whatever mood you want:


Smile


Smile (again)


Pout


Uhm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com