counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Risking Exposure at Bondi

So I had a full day on Saturday to walk around Sydney as my flight was only at 8.40 pm at night. Blue mountains was on fire and I didn't fancy being barbecued so I decided to go where there would be no danger of fire - the sea. I took a cab down to Bondi beach and walked around for a bit, taking a few photogenic shots before ducking into MacDonald's for lunch. A lot of the cafe by the beach had tables outside and all those in the shade were already occupied. I didn't fancy being baked either, so MacDonald's did just fine with me.

It was only today when I was showing a colleague my photos that she gasped at my audacity in taking photos of a nude beach. "NUDE beach?" I had no idea. "But there weren't any nude bodies there."

"Doesn't matter!" She says. "You were SO lucky!"

Apparently, she had a friend who toured with 3 colleagus on a trip to another nude beach in the States - 2 gals and 2 guys. Apparently, one of the girls took a photo of the nudies on the beach completely ignorant that she wasn't supposed to do that, and they got caught. The nudies made them strip right there and then before they would let them go. As if it weren't embarrassing enough that her friend had to strip naked in front of her colleagus, she had to face them every day after in the office... Hmmm... I wonder how that works. Would you still be able to work with each other after you have seen the most intimate details of the other's body, how much cellulite he / she has, the mole here and there, birth defects, how long it was or how round they were, etc etc etc...

PS. Nope, no nude bodies out there on that chilly day... sorry gals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com