counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Sorrento

My friend's hubby did some reading in order to plan for my visit, and was the perfect host not only in providing me with a beautiful place to stay, fantastic food and view, but also the luxury of having a "tour guide" plan my visits for me.

He decided that Sorrento would be a nice, relaxing beach place to bring me, but was sorely disappointed to find it busy and "infested" with tourists and holiday makers.

There were some pretty sights though, and the yachts and tourists were a welcomed change from my cubicle. There was a "direction pole" of sorts telling us the exact number of km from Sorrento to Paris and London. As if that made them more accessible...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com