counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Friday, January 05, 2007

HQ Sighting

Just for fun and out of curiousity, I have Google Analytics installed on my blog. This way, it tells me who from blogger's have visited my site so I can pay them the same courtesy, and informs me which site I "publicise" my blogs on are giving me the most number of hits.

So far, my number of regular visitors make up 75% of my hits, with 50% as direct links. This week, as usual, I have 2 major hit sites - Singapore and Australia. In addition, I have 1 hit from SR where my company head office is. It could be a freak coincidence, or someone from my headquarters could actually be reading my blog...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com