counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bizarre History

In my online scour for floating morsels of information / news that made an impact on me, I came across this photography site (2nd one for today), and had to stare at it in puzzlement for a full minute before what I was seeing hit me right between the eyes.

If you're wondering what kind of drinking fountain this is (like me!), read the labels on the wall. While racism has not been totally eradicated in the 21st century (will it ever be?), at least we are no longer confronted with such blatant displays of class discrimination, which is illegal today.



I personally found this photo totally heartbreaking and disturbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com