counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Normsoft Email

My email to Normsoft, developer of hblogger:

Hi, does the current version of hblogger support "subject" so that I can add a title to my blogger post already?

Also, will the labels feature be included in the next upgrade?

Normsoft's reply to me:
Hi,

Currently the subject field is not supported but that is something we are looking at adding. Also we may add support for labels as well. We have a company policy not to publish the release dates for feature enhancements so I can't tell you if/when you might see them added, but they are definitely under consideration.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Take care,
NormSoft Support Team
NormSoft, Inc.
www.normsoft.com

Thanks. Not too happy about your non date disclosure as it could be a couple of years before the new feature kicks in...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com