counter hit xanga

Just a clueless starfish in the ocean of life, filtering the environment for morsels of food.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Blog Googling

So while doing some blog reading, I came across an article that informed me that Google owned Blogger. My jaw almost dropped. That explains a lot. How that now I need to log into blogger beta with my google id & password instead of my original blogger credentials. How dense can I be?

What? You didn't know that too? When did this happen? Well according to reports, Google bought over Blogger as of Feb 2003. What? That was a long time ago? Yes, it was.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I guess you can miss somethings when you are so busy multi-tasking!

7:00 PM, September 27, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web feather-starfish.blogspot.com